Friday, June 1, 2012

Apparently Formatting is NOT Instantaneous

I finially finished everything, everything on the book . . . EXCEPT the formatting . . . and I thought it would take one day to format but apparently formatters take the weekend off.  I did not know that.  I'm in the 24/7 world and I thought everybody else was too. 

So just like every other day . . . I wait.  Bums me out. 

On the bright side, I finished enrolling myself for my 2 necessary ISBN numbers.  That took awhile.  Everything does.  People look at me and think I'm goofing off on the computer all the time.  Like I'm playing solitaire or something.  No, I am not.  It's work, work work.  And what do I have to show for it?

I'm not sure.

Well, at least I am closer to fine.  Just regular fine, not Joe Fine.

We will see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment