Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Overwhelming is what it is

Today, I had the best of intentions.  I went to my criminal investigations class and then zipped home to finish up the stuff I need to finish up to finish up my book.  (is that too many finishes?)  Anyways the very first thing I see when I look at my email is that convicted killer Michael Guzman is making inroads in his habeus corpus quest to obtain another trial.  That bummed me out. 

Then I called the Albuquerque Journal about using one of their photos for my book and they told me I had to have the exact date of the paper and name of photographer.  Ok.  So I zip down  to the library, found the info on the picture and called the librarian back with the details and now she's checking.   I wait. 

Then I'm still waiting for an answer from the isbn people on how to use their product , but so far no response. 

Finally, I'm getting around to doing more research on what I need to do, which is:   A. getting the book published on Kindle, and B. Finding a way to get people to read it.

We'll see how far I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment