What have I done? For sure not enough, but here's my list.
1. I had some flyers made for the two upcoming book signings. I have attached a copy of the flyer for one to be held in Albuquerque at Gruet Winery on 7/28/12 from 12-4 on the blog. The other one, at East Mountain Grill is getting external press.
2. Re: that. On Tuesday this week I was interviewed by The Independent, the local paper for the East Mountains and Estancia Valley. I was interviewed about the writing of the book and the upcoming book signing at East Mountain Grill on August 4, 2012 from 11-3. That was cool. The article comes out next week.
3. On Wednesday I brought a copy of the book and a press release for the Gruet Book Signing to the Albuquerque Journal and left it for Journal Sunday Book editor David Steinberg to peruse. I never heard back. Oh well.
4. Thursday got my GIANT poster made that I'm going to use for the book signings and book fairs. It is 4 feet by 3 feet and looks FABULOUS. Let me know what you think if you come by any of those events.
5. Was contacted by the East Mountain Telegraph who also want to do an article about the EM Grill book signing. I have not spoken to them yet.
6. Did my first blog post on a blog called Laeland which is a crime blog http://laemonie.wordpress.com/. I used some of the things I learned in my criminal investigations class at CNM to write the post. It will be online starting August 4, 2012.
7. Spent the week going to Albuquerque libraries and senior centers giving them copies of the flyers.
If anyone would like a jpeg of one or both of the flyers to hand out to your friends and associates, let me know and I will email it to you. My softball team is going to get hit up on Monday night.
Once again I thank everyone that has helped us so far. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing as many people as can make it to the book signings.